Climate of Benghazi, Libya Average Weather
- Benghazi, libya, 32°4'N, 20°16'E, 132 m (433 ft)
- Benghazi has a subtropical steppe/ low-latitude semi-arid climate that is hot all year (Köppen-Geiger classification: BSh).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Benghazi is close to the subtropical thorn woodland biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 19.6 degrees Celsius (67.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 258 mm (10.2 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 3235 hours.
- If Benghazi were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Patras, Greece - 698.5 kms (434.1 miles) N
- Zante/ Zakinthos, Greece - 632.6 kms (393.1 miles) N
- Tripoli, Peloponnese, Greece - 636.5 kms (395.5 miles) NNE
- Kalamata, Greece - 576.8 kms (358.4 miles) NNE
- Methoni, Greece - 544.3 kms (338.2 miles) NNE
- Milos, Greece - 642.3 kms (399.1 miles) NE
- Kythira Island, Greece - 531.1 kms (330 miles) NNE
- Souda/ Khania, Greece - 519.1 kms (322.6 miles) NE
- Heraklion, Crete, Greece - 580.7 kms (360.9 miles) NE
- Tobruk, Libya - 345.3 kms (214.6 miles) E
- Salloum, Egypt - 468.3 kms (291 miles) E
- Mersa Matruh, Egypt - 663.2 kms (412.1 miles) E
- Siwa Oasis, Egypt - 593.1 kms (368.5 miles) ESE