| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Benghazi in September is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in September is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in September is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of liquid is unloaded across on average 1 day.
- In September the skies in Benghazi are sunny with on balance a sizable 9:13 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:19.
- There are approximately 2:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 24.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Benghazi September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Benghazi, Libya
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Benghazi:
- Patras, Greece - 698.5 kms (434.1 miles) N
- Zante/ Zakinthos, Greece - 632.6 kms (393.1 miles) N
- Tripoli, Peloponnese, Greece - 636.5 kms (395.5 miles) NNE
- Kalamata, Greece - 576.8 kms (358.4 miles) NNE
- Methoni, Greece - 544.3 kms (338.2 miles) NNE
- Milos, Greece - 642.3 kms (399.1 miles) NE
- Kythira Island, Greece - 531.1 kms (330 miles) NNE
- Souda/ Khania, Greece - 519.1 kms (322.6 miles) NE
- Heraklion, Crete, Greece - 580.7 kms (360.9 miles) NE
- Tobruk, Libya - 345.3 kms (214.6 miles) E
- Salloum, Egypt - 468.3 kms (291 miles) E
- Mersa Matruh, Egypt - 663.2 kms (412.1 miles) E
- Siwa Oasis, Egypt - 593.1 kms (368.5 miles) ESE